You don’t have to buy a new, fuel-efficient car to get great fuel efficiency. No one wants to trade a fuel bill for a car payment, so take a look at our top 5 ways to save on fuel and you may just be able to pocket a little extra money at the end of the month.
1. Change Your Driving Style - If you’re the kind of person who enjoys the rush of hard acceleration, typically runs 10 mph over the speed limit and brakes abruptly, we’ve got bad news: you’re hurting your vehicle’s fuel economy, and your wallet, in a big way. Depending on the kind of vehicle you drive and just how extreme you are with the throttle and brake, tempering your driving style can up your vehicle’s fuel economy by more than 5 mpg. That’s a serious bump. Scaling back the speed by just 5 mph means you’ll also see an increase in fuel economy.
Sometimes it is EASY to see if your car or truck needs to come into our shop for professional repairs!
1. You see steam rising from the engine!
2. The Check Engine Light is on!
3. The engine starts, but there is an odor that is not right.
4. You hear grinding or thumping noises.
Always On Time Auto & RV Repair in Santa Clarita, CA has the answers. Here are some tips that unlock the secret to keeping a smooth-running fleet, from us to you.
Is your car, truck, or SUV experiencing transmission failure? At Always On Time Auto & RV Repair in Santa Clarita, CA, we’re here to help. You have a variety of options as to how to handle your failed transmission and knowing your options will help you to make an informed decision.
When you get in your car, truck, SUV, or minivan to drive and the A/C does not work what could be wrong? Here at Always On Time Auto & RV Repair, we have some simple answers to help you understand how your vehicle A/C system works. The first question we are asked is "Why isn't my air conditioner blowing cold air?" Let's talk about what could be happening.
While transmissions are extremely complicated and it takes a professional hand to work on one, taking care of the one you have isn’t difficult. At Always On Time Auto & RV Repair in Santa Clarita, CA, we understand the importance of caring for your transmission properly, so that it stays in good condition for as long as possible.
Good steering is an underrated and often neglected aspect of driving. At Always On Time Auto & RV Repair in Santa Clarita, CA, we believe in making sure you have the best vehicle possible, whether you’re driving across town or traveling long distances.
At Always On Time Auto & RV Repair in Santa Clarita, CA, we understand how frustrating it is when your vehicle makes mysterious noises that it shouldn’t be making. Here’s a rundown on suspension bushings, to help you figure out what that sound is you keep hearing.